I Need a Popup Killer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Need a Popup Killer

I have SDtozilla but eats to much memory and is slowing my connection and also when i open my browser windows....

This is one of the best pop up killer off CNET.com
    http://download.com.com/3000-2366-10...ml?tag=lst-3-2
    it's only a trial but you can look up a crack at www.andr.net that'll will make it full version, enjoy!! :thumb:

Comment

http://www.analogx.com/contents/down...etwork/pow.htm

Nice little utility that remembers any pop-up you wish to never cross your browser again

Comment

I try AnalogX but doesn´t work for me....

I´m using super popup blocker, is blocking those windows......Good

Thanks

Comment

Have you tryed Opera as a browser? It has a built in pop up killer that can easily be turned on and off as need be and seems to work much faster than IE. (on my system anyway).

Comment

opera doesn´t have addware?

thanks .

Comment

no adware that I am aware of .... Ad-aware reports none. It does have an advertising banner that constantly changes and is part of the free version but it is not overly intrusive.

Comment

POW! needs to have the pop-up added to it's list to kill as some pop-ups are necessary to the function of some sites and it would be stupid to kill a login pop-up now wouldn't it. Just click on the POW! icon in the toolbar and select "add", a window will pop-up with the name of each IE window, double click on the name of the offending window and close the box. Once the box closes the pop-up selected will die and not reappear again while POW! is on. ;)

Comment

Hi, Crazy Browser is free and not ad-ware.
                  www.crazybrowser.com
                  it uses a tab interface and kills all the pop up's

Comment

Working...
                  X