Norton 2003 email scanning ... arrgh!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Norton 2003 email scanning ... arrgh!

I cannot seem to turn off the email scanning feature in NAV2003. I have deselected it in the options menu but it still kicks in!

The reason I need to switch it off is that Norton stops my emails being delivered on a manual send/receive in Outlook. Outlook shuts down before Norton has allowed the email through. I had the same problem in NAV2002 but was able to switch it off ..... any ideas please

hmmm i think the prob is the ver first word in the heading, norton. but thats just me

Comment

RazMan

Don't have your version yet, so I don't know. But don't let Birdkiller put you off on Norton. I've been using Norton products since I was creating "Norton Aliases" at the command line. Think it's pretty good general use stuff.

Comment

Like you bigjackusa, I have been using Norton progs for over a decade now and find them to be very good generally - that's why I am keen to solve this little glitch (and that is all it really is)

The same problem has happened on every installation I have tried so I guess it might be a common problem - hence my post. I have emailed Symantec regarding this - I just thought that a 'heads up' was called for
        ;)

Comment

Working...
        X