• i do hav winrar....

i been downloaning chunks of files, they ALL end in .rar
    i know the other method of rar files is .r001, .r002 etc
    but i have downloaded files like this:

and1.mixtape.volume.5.dvdrip.svcd-BBV.part28.rar
    and1.mixtape.volume.5.dvdrip.svcd-BBV.part29.rar
    and1.mixtape.volume.5.dvdrip.svcd-BBV.part30.rar

any idea how 2 extract them???

You have to use something like WINRar...it is free to try for 40 days or something. I wish I could find an RAR program that is just free...no string attached...

Comment

Here's a link to a free utility that will handle .rar files:

Comment

err, i do use winrar, it keeps tellin me thats its an "Unknown Method" anyone come across this b4???

Comment

I think you clicked "new thread" instead of "post reply".

Comment

fixed. :)

Have you tried the LATEST version of WinRAR? I had the same problem with WinACE, because the newer version has something the older one didn't...

Comment

Transforming care, together. who we are Intermountain Health and UCHealth have partnered to create a new clinically integrated network that brings together over 1,000 primary care physicians working to improve health outcomes and reduce costs. Together, these two world-class entities, along with our network of providers and partners delivers better health to patients—and better value […]

Look here for crack and patch for the latest WinRAR. No more 40 day trial. Crack and patch work 100%.

Cheers.

Comment

depending, either start extracting from the .rar file and it will automatically extract the rest and put them together, if there is no .rar file, start the extraction from .r01 and it should do teh same
                TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

Here are a couple sites that may have programs that can do the job:

WinRAR - the data compression, encryption and archiving tool for Windows that opens RAR and ZIP files. Compatible with many other file formats.

WinZip ensures safety and peace of mind with easy-to-use encryption capabilities to secure personal data, passwords, and sensitive information.

Try them out. I would start with Winrar the winace because winzip will most likely not be able to do it...

Comment

Working...
                  X