Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AXTU: automatically in tray, please

Hello.
    How can I obtain AXTU (Asrock Extreme Tuner Utility) automatically in system tray on startup of Win7 ?

Thank You!

Is it possible to have AXTU start automatically, but minimized?

(Sorry to bump this post, but I think we are asking the same thing.)

Is it possible to have AXTU start automatically when Windows starts, but run minimized in the system tray/taskbar? I would like AXTU to control my fan speeds, but I do not want to have to minimize the AXTU GUI. This is an HTPC that I would like to just start and go, but with the fans running about 25%. My version of AXTU is 0.1.27, and has a check-box to "Auto run when Windows starts", but no option to start minimized, at least that I can find.

It looks like the latest version of AXTU is ver 0.1.98. Does anyone know if this function -- to auto start, but run minimized -- has been added to a later version? With regard to updating, the ASRock website seems to essentially say 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it.' This makes me nervous to update, if my system is otherwise running fine. Is there a downside to updating to the latest version of AXTU? Any advantage? Is there a better way to do what I would like to do (ie, to have the fans run at a reduced speed, unless the temp reaches a certain point)?

Thanks for any info.

ASRock H67M
    i3-2105
    Win7 Home Prem 64-bit
    8GB G.Skill Ripjaws F3-10666CL9D-8GBXL
    OS Boot Drive: OCZ Vertex2 - 40GB
    Media Drive: WD1003FBYX - 1TB (RE4 Enterprise class)
    500W SilverStone SST-ST50F-P (80+ Bronze)
    LG WH12LS30 Blu-ray
    Moneual MonCaso 312 Case

Comment

Working...
    X