DV Editing Software???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DV Editing Software???

could you guys gimme some sort of idea about whats a good dv editing program?
    thanks

For PC, the best thing I can recommend is Adobe Premiere. I've had a lot of fun with that program, and it is pretty useful. If you want some fancy effects too, Adobe After Effects is another good one to use.

Comment

i used adobe premiere for a while,, but i didnt like something about it.... i cant exactly remember what though...
      ive been using vegas video,,, that seems to be pretty good
      what you think bout it?

Comment

can't say I've ever heard of vegas video. :)

Comment

vegas video is made by sonic foundry, i find it much more convenient as you dont have to wait for the clips to render as you do in adobe premiere

Comment

Sonic Foundry also did Video Factory which isn't bad I liked that one, but I use Adobe Premiere 6.0. I like it best so far and I have used a few different programs...
            Do you know if there is much difference between vegas video and video factory?

I should add that Adobe Premiere isn't necessarily the epitome of all editing software, there are many available depending on what you want to do with it and your level of experience... :thumb:

Comment

:) What's the best price that you've seen on Adobe Premiere 6.0?

Comment

Working...
              X