I need Data Recovery Program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need Data Recovery Program

I need to recover some data from a disk that was reformatted. I need advice on what program to use that you can personally vouch for.

Re: I need Data Recovery Program

Me too, except I also deleted the original partition. I accidentally deleted the partition, converted the drive to dynamic disk, formatted it, deleted the partition again, and then realized that I had not moved the original data to another disk. I have been trying just about every program that I can find and the only thing they come up with is the partition data from the second reformatting (after the dynamic disk). Other than the deletion, conversion, and reformatting, no other information has been put on the drive so there must be some application out there that can retrieve the data.

Anyone have any suggestions.

Comment

I use LSoft Active Undelete and it works fine, file names are lost so you have to manually dig thru what it finds but it does recover all your data that has not been written over yet.
      Active@ UNDELETE Software to recover deleted files folders & partitions. Windows XP VISTA 2003 2008.

Formatting all those times wont matter, as long as you have not been writing to the disk you should be able to recover just about anything

Comment

R-Studio has always been my choice for recovery. You can Google it.

Comment

When I try to browse the huge amount of video files R-Studio found the program slows down and when I try to recover the files it crashes. I'm using the latest version.

I'm going to try Active Undelete.

Comment

I need Data Recovery Program

You may use any Windows File Recovery Tool to recover data from formatted disk. Here I am going to share an excellent article which has mentioned about data recover from damaged and formatted disk. Read it: Excellent Solution for Windows Data Recovery - Recover Deleted Files

Comment

Ever tried a data recovery tool like EaseFab Data Recovery? With the ultimate and professional data recovery tool, you can recover lost data from almost all devices or storage media with ease, such as SD card, PC/laptop hard drive, USB flash drive, external hard disk and more.

Comment

Working...
              X