Need For Speed Most Wanted Graphics Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need For Speed Most Wanted Graphics Problem

I am a first time poster, so correct me if I'm in the wrong section.

I downloaded NFSMW using a torrent, and I got the cracked and no-cd version. Everything works fine until you start playing. All the graphics are screwed up and I don't know what to do, cause I tried everything from compatibility mode to downloading a new "speed.exe", which is the program that starts the whole game. I reinstalled Direct X, and I surfed the web for a solution, but I got nothing. What do I do to fix the graphics?
    Attached Files

Re: Need For Speed Most Wanted Graphics Problem

Without knowing your system specs and operating system I really doubt anyone can help you much unless they are psychic. Pirated software is frowned upon on most mainstream websites (including this site) so you may not find much help here.
    Antec 900 case (4 120mm and 1 200mm lighted fans + UFO flashing light set + 2 12" and 1 6" Mutant Mods meteor lights) - Aerogate ll thermal controller - Asus M2N-e SLI - AMD 64 X2 AM2 6400+ - Corsair TX650 PSU - MSI 450GTS Cyclone OC - 2 X 2GB Patriot Extreme Performance PC2 6400 RAM - SATA 320 GB Seagate HD, SATA 300GB Maxtor HD and IDE 80 GB Samsung HD - Floppy Drive/Card Reader Combo - LG SuperMulti Lightscribe 18x DVD RW - Plextor PX-716A DVD r/rw - Windows 7 Home Premium 64

Crude but Effective ... it is a way of life.

Comment

Working...
    X