Blocking popups in Outlook Express

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blocking popups in Outlook Express

OK... I really hate SPAM, but I've grown rather accustomed to it. But it's beginning to piss me off when I go to the next SPAM message and a website pops up in a browser window that I didn't open. I've been through the rules listings, but can't find a way to block this type of email.

Is there a way to block these automatic popups in Outlook Express? I don't want to kill all HTML because some of the other websites we work with use this a lot in their emails to me. But I want to stop automatic popup windows from being opened. :shoot3:
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

I've never come across anything in OE to do that but POW!, from AnalogX, is what I use to fix those anoying things though they must be added the 1st time. :smokin:

Comment

That has got to be aggravating beyond description, I would have to assume that using the restricted sites security tool in IE would be your best bet.
      The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

There's that way too but I'm lazy. ;)

Comment

I originally posted something here that I later thought was not a good idea. Please ignore this one.

Later

Comment

Working...
          X