X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rofl, your probably using the downloads of some poor person :p
    At the request of wiggo ;)

Comment

I use Morpheus, bugger about that court case though :mad: .
      Wish I had a job where I could d/load stuff all day, ohh hold on I just wish I had A job :laugh:

Comment

gettin paid to sit on ur ass downloadin **** all day, on a fast connection.....hmmmmm would be nice...
        anywho...
        i heard off someone that Kazaa has better coding? or some ****. i think it was Beefy? is this true? coz they use the same network. look the same. do teh same thing.........any differences anyone?:?:

Comment

I fancy Morpheus myself.

I had a p2p d/l binge when I originally installed it, but I haven't gotten much after the intial binge. I did d/l a lotta **** tho.

Comment

Yeah, same here - with the binge thing. I think the novelty has worn off now. I still get my MP3s from my usual source, divx's are still WAY too big for me to d/l off a dial-up. So I'm still hiring the movies and making my own... ;)
            Onyx

TweakTown
            OCAU - Overclockers Australia
            CPF - CandlePower Forums

Antec 1080AMG with 430W TruePower

Comment

Originally posted by Synthetic
              gettin paid to sit on ur ass downloadin **** all day, on a fast connection.....hmmmmm would be nice...
              anywho...
              i heard off someone that Kazaa has better coding? or some ****. i think it was Beefy? is this true? coz they use the same network. look the same. do teh same thing.........any differences anyone?:?:
              i probably said that.. don't listen to me.. I talk crap.. it was just that I found kazaa to work better on my system than morpheus...

Comment

works better definitely counts
                The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Working...
                X