X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nifty little app you might like

Hey gang,
    I just checked out a neat little executable called Title Bar Clock :thumb:

It puts the date, time and free memory in the title bar of all your windows. Looks good, and a bit customizable as well. You can just show free memory if you want, as you probably already have a clock in the tray.

It's a whopping 58.2kb download so give it a try!

C'mon, have I ever steered you folks wrong
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Thanks Mr C, that's pretty neat!

Comment

Glad you liked it WS:D

There you have it folks!! This small yet useful application has actually persuaded WS to post outside the Beer Garden.

How much more testimonial could you possibly need:thumb:
      The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

I'm not going to say what I was thinking when I read that....LOL.

The only reason I wanted it was, I lost part of my windows sys information that tells me how much space I have left. :cry:

Comment

I had a problem with Sysinfo once, I ended up by running a good ol' Windows setup.
          I should think that would get you back in line too.

I didn't mean anything derogatory by my statement --- it was just nice to see you out here rubbing elbows with us common folk;)

Comment

I know you didn't mean anything by it.

I usually sit here and do alot of reading outside the b/g, I just don't post much. (I feel a little out of my league in this part). :D

Comment

But ya do pick up the tips hey sis? ;)

Comment

That I do. As above proves it.

Above all, I got my sys info back to top it off. :D :D :D

Comment

She just loves the tech stuff -- she just hates to admit it. But you may as well face it WS, we love you for your brain too:)

Comment

:cry: I'm an addict!!!
                    (Lucky I'm not blonde Mr C, or you'd regret saying that).

I'm still waiting for my next review news letter, lets put it that way. I don't mind reading them. The only thing I find annoying about them is they don't tell you how many pages long they are.

Comment

that's neat. thanks.

Comment

Working...
                      X