Question on a Music Program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on a Music Program

Would anyone know of a program that can split a continous music mix into tracks and record as a continous mix with tracks tho. For Example, my friend has a trance mix as an MP3 file ; i want to dl but before i burn it as a wav onto a cd... i want to split it with tracks yet i want to be continous.
    I dunno if you people get me but it was a nice try...thanks and sorry if i don't know how to explain my self.
    - Damien

You can use a simple Wave Editor to break the track up into seperate tracks, or even your burning software may be able to do it, (depending on the software). The onl problem I've had with things like that is that most software wants to put a 2 second break in between tracks, so it won't be a continuous flowing song. There should be some way to get around it though.. Best of luck to ya

Comment

Thanks...i'll look around, experiment and waste a few blank cd's until i get it right. :)
      - Damien

Comment

I recommend you get a rewritable if you are going to experiment.. no point wasting normal CD-R's..

Comment

True ...me stupid boi!...Yea you are right...what was i thinking..thanks LOL:D
          - Damien

Comment

Working...
          X