help with Evil Dead Regeneration..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with Evil Dead Regeneration..?

ok quick and simple. the game wont start on my pc. i get an error message saying "a required security module can not be activated. this program can not be executed."
    my pc is well above spec so any help here would be appreciated. have had no reply from THQ when i asked them.

Re: help with Evil Dead Regeneration..?

That's an issue with the copy protection of the game. If you actually own the game and are using the actual CD when you attempt, you shouldn't be having the problem. However, having a CD emulation program, such a DaemonTools or Alcohol, can cause that error. You could try using CureROM or Antiblax if you have such a program installed. Alternatively, there may be a no-CD crack that circumvents the problem altogether.

Comment

Re: help with Evil Dead Regeneration..?

ok thanks mate. i do actually own the game, got it for my 18th from a mate so was slightly peeved when it didnt work. i do have alcohol installed because im too lazy to turn around and pick up the actual dvds for the games i play so i use no-cd cracks as its easier and perfectly legal if you own the games.
      anyway, thanks for your help, ill go give that a go.

Comment

Working...
      X