Sharereactor.com help ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharereactor.com help ?

I've been using sharereactor.com for a while now but since I've formatted my system and re-installed windows it seems like I cant get any available download to download.
    I've tried all the normal things like turning off firewall & antivirus & adding sharereactor and jigle to my trusted sites etc but it still doesnt go.
    I get as far as clicking on an available download link then it takes me to jigle.com for the download and then it always comes up saying "this page isnt available" rubbish once I click on the Jigle link,,,,you'll know what iam talking about if you've had the same trouble.
    I tried allsorts of different downloads thinking that maybe one will work, but no way !!!
    It always worked before the format with no problems and I cant see anything I've done different now from then.

Could anyone give me some tips please ?

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

P.s,
    The programs I'am downloading are all freeware and legal.....I would never break the law and I hope you dont either !!!

it seems to be a problem with the site itself since I just got the following when trying to connect to it.

Comment

I think it might be the site itself right enough, although thats about the first time i can remember it being this bad, its usually always been not 2 bad.

I just keep getting the same old message...........

The page cannot be displayed
      The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
      If your Network Administrator has enabled it, Microsoft Windows can examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings.
      If you would like Windows to try and discover them,
      click Detect Network Settings
      Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.
      If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
      Click the Back button to try another link.

Cannot find server or DNS Error
      Internet Explorer

BLAH BLAH BLAH, same old story all the time........

Anyone have any Ideas, feel free to help please.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Comment

just sounds like the site is down to me for whatever reason. try checking back tomorrow and see if you get the same messge. If you can access other sites fine, I wouldn't worry about it and wait for the site to come back online.

Comment

Ok man, cheers....
          :cheers:

Comment

Ive still not had any success getting the downloads going on sharereactor. com web site....
            Does anyone have any Ideas and does anyone know any sites that are just as usefull ????
            :cheers:

Comment

what are you looking for?

Comment

Looking for same kind of stuff that sharereactor has available, you know ??? the usual run of the mill stuff, movies,music and games etc.

Comment

Working...
                X