This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a program need help please

Hello all, looking for a program for a friend can't seem to find anywhere. "yahoo messenger webcam spy software" Something like that it "like so i can view someones webcam without them knowing it"

Any help is appreciated thanks in advanced.

I doubt there is such a program. You would also have to hack into someone's system to gain access. By-the-way, can "your friend" offer anything other than an evil reason for wanting to do this? "Peeping Tom" and "casing the joint" are what imeadiatly come to mind.

Comment

well anyone who want to be a reall peeping tom can just buy and X-10 camera and setup something like this in their car: http://rhizome.org/RSG/RSG-X10-1/

Comment

now think how would you feel if someone used any such software (if there is any) on you or your sis or any other family member of yours.
        become a bit sensible and start respecting other people's privacy
        Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
        Last Updated:
        10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
        ======================
        jabber : [email protected]
        =======================
        Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
        yabaa dabaa doo...
        Customized for 1024x768

Comment

Yea, I know if I had a sis and someone did that ****, I would personally whoop their sorry ass. We are not saying you are using this in a 'that kind of way' but think before you do stupid stuff, it pays off in the long run... Trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie-HH-
            Hello all, looking for a program for a friend can't seem to find anywhere. "yahoo messenger webcam spy software" Something like that it "like so i can view someones webcam without them knowing it"

Any help is appreciated thanks in advanced.
            Tell ya "friend" to find a real womman or man whatever prefered to watch irl.. Sick *******..

:rofl:

:cheers:

Comment

Ok what it is, is during those yahoo chat cams things where people put up a cam and whatever they can block you or toss you or whatever I reallly dont know as I dont use yahoo. But I guess it's a certain room and the chic has her cam up but decides on who can come in and what not when they try to go in the room.

My friend isnt trying to spy and jsut watch them 24/7 its just when they have their cam show thing and when they ask to watch they always get booted.

"a friend of mine had it once, he said all you have to do is run it on yours while yahoo is running"

"and that it does
              something to your version of messenger that makes it so that when you
              request to the the other persons cam, it doesnt let them know your
              viewing it"

Thats the responce I got... So it's not that he's trying to be a peeping tom and just watch anyone, it's more for the people whoever have their show up but will boot or wont let people come in.

Comment

Sorry but this is about invadin' other ppl's privacy here so thread closed.

Comment

Working...
                X