i did know what catogory to put this in but its amazing. read it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i did know what catogory to put this in but its amazing. read it

ONLY 127 OF MY FRIENDS ON MYSPACE CAN READ THIS. CAN YOU?

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.

The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs rpsoet it.

ONLY REPOST IF YOU CAN READ THIS!!!...Udtpae the nbuemr(at the top) boefe rpotsineg.

Re: i did know what catogory to put this in but its amazing. read it

Dude this has been floating around the internet and through emails for over a year, well over a year. I remember showing a version of this to my english teacher in grade 10, that was 2 years ago.

Comment

well its cool to me man first time i have seen it, but you have to admit it's cool.

Comment

considering it is how most people type on the internet, it has become a way of life to learn to read stuff like that. And as dumb as it is, it is cool. Kinda amazing how our brains can compensate for things like that without consciously trying.
        GIgabyte GA-990FXA-UD3
        AMD FX8120 @ 4GHz
        Patriot 1866MHz EL series 2X4GB DDR3
        Powercolour HD 6970 2GB w/XFX 8800GT 512MB Hybrid PhysX
        Creative X-FI titanium HD w/Technics class A 300W amp and tower speakers
        PC P&C 500W PSU
        2TB Seagate
        Coolermaster 690II w/Corsair H100 tucked under the hood

Comment

Im sorry if I sounded like a jerk there, I was I little pissed off at something that I won't mention. Yes it is rather cool how the mind works, which is why I showed it to my english teacher in the first place. When I got the email origanily, I didnt get it untill I read it a second time. Fun stuff :)

Comment

Working...
          X