file saving problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• file saving problem

I have quick tax 2003 and when I goto save a return I cant save it as a .tax file. It says its saved as one but its not what can I do?

Are you sure it's not saving the file in somewhere that you aren't looking for it? Just checked and mine saves under "my computer" --->c:\ --->quicktax 2003. If you allowed the program to install to default location then that is where your file should be .... if not then you will prolly be best to make use of the Quicktax support people ... either online or on the phone. The numbers/addresses are in the help files within the program.
    Antec 900 case (4 120mm and 1 200mm lighted fans + UFO flashing light set + 2 12" and 1 6" Mutant Mods meteor lights) - Aerogate ll thermal controller - Asus M2N-e SLI - AMD 64 X2 AM2 6400+ - Corsair TX650 PSU - MSI 450GTS Cyclone OC - 2 X 2GB Patriot Extreme Performance PC2 6400 RAM - SATA 320 GB Seagate HD, SATA 300GB Maxtor HD and IDE 80 GB Samsung HD - Floppy Drive/Card Reader Combo - LG SuperMulti Lightscribe 18x DVD RW - Plextor PX-716A DVD r/rw - Windows 7 Home Premium 64

Crude but Effective ... it is a way of life.

Comment

Working...
    X