smartsearch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smartsearch

Hi Guys i need help whit Smartest Search Engine i dont know how to eliminate it also i dont know what it is but is really annoying.

Smartest Search Engine :shoot2:

http://www.pchell.com/support/smartsearch.shtml

Comment

The problem is that when i try to read something is like the program knows so it make my desk to hide everything so i cant read it could you or someone explain it What i have to do.
      Maybe it has some kind of database.The some happend when i try to run ad-aware

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Comment

From the 1st link on that page I linked ya with and get near the bottom of it?
        [b]After reading all of this, you must be under the impression that a CoolWebSearch hijack is near impossible to fix since there are so many variants. Though it is true that the conventional tools like Ad-Aware, Spybot S&D and HijackThis won't fix all of the variants, there is one tool that will.

After about the 3rd CWS variant, I realized this particular spyware company moved faster than any other I'd seen before, and that the anti-spyware programs wouldn't be able to keep up with it. So I decided to write a separate program dedicated to removing CoolWebSearch. It's called CWShredder and can be downloaded here, in several forms:

Normal form, will work for most people:

If you get a message saying 'A required dll, MSVBVM60.DLL, was not found', install this first:
        Visual Basic 6 runtime libraries from Microsoft

If you can't or won't download bare executables for some reason, try this link to the zipped version:
        Zipped version of CWShredder

If you get a virus warning for W32/Generic.worm!p2p, try this link instead:
        Unpacked version of CWShredder
        Now that page I linked ya with also states that "Smartsearch.ws" is a variant of "CoolWebSearch" and runnin' the downloadable program CWShredder will remove it for you. I can't give ya anymore details than that as I've never been infected by it nor has any of the other PC's that I've worked on but the directions seem simple enough.

Comment

Thanks man it work great :cheers:

You are The

:woot: :woot: :woot: :

Comment

Working...
          X