No announcement yet.

Misc stuff for sale or trade due to divorce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coors Light Neon clock 2. RED, on the side CL clock.

Comment

I think that covers some of the stuff. I have other Star wars stuff if anyone is relly interested.
      Inflateable Cans. With Yoda on MT Dew, Pepsi, ect.
      Inflateable Pod Racer, about 6ft. long, 4ft. wide.

Hope there is something you like. Let me know soon. I am putting this stuff up for sale in the papers this week.
      I wanted to give you guys first dibs though.

Chez:cheers:

Comment

i have some sd ram lying around, what kind did you need again for your sis' comp?

Comment

I am not sure, eldorado said she is going to give me a biostar mobo that would work with my pali.
          So I would imagine just reg. pc100.
          I will have to find out if he sends it.
          Thanks,
          Chez

My sister says thanks to everyone that is helping. She is really excited to be able just to have a computer so we can keep in touch more. and to use the camera I got her to take pictures of her kids. She is only 21 and has a 3yr old, and a 1yr old. So I got her the digital camera from Verizon, but when that guy ripped her off, she couldn't use it with the computer he gave her. So she will be happy to take pics again.

This has been the worst year for us with my Mom passing, then my Uncle, I just found out yesterday my Aunts daughter in Minn. died in a car accident. (which I also totalled our 2002 4runner on thur.) Then my back finally giving out and just waiting daily for surgery, and now my wife decides to up and get a divorce just to screw me even more so I can't move my stuff, or get the surgery soon because it was supposed to be done with the military(she is in) She doesn't loose out though, she will continue to get paid, havea place to live, and just move one. While I struggle to just get by day to day.

So my sis said it was so cool that people that I really don't know all that well are coming together to help with the computer is cool. Too bad I wont have internet to talk to her until I can afford it and get settledin or whatever happens with me. At least she will have it when I do, and she can take pics of the little tikes in the mean time.

I hate it when life throws you so many curves at once. I thought my back hurt and I was in bad shape before. Now after the accident it is killin' and to think I have to move soon too? @??!!?
          That is why I am selling all this stuff. So I can hopefully have some cash to find a place to live, and maybe enough to pay a couple people to help move the stuff. I don't have any friends here really cause I haven't been able to get out much with my back. And my wife yells so much, the nieghbors dont' come knockin' :laugh:

Gotta find humor in something.
          Chez

Comment

What are you lookin for on the PS2? and on the chip to go in it ?

Comment

Originally posted by Chezman29
              And my wife yells so much, the nieghbors dont' come knockin'
              :laugh:

Sorry m8 didn't mean anything wrong that last yelling comment just sound so funny. :)

I'm sorry for all your problems. Hope you get things sorted out. I could buy some of that stuff if I lived a bit closer, just to help ya out with $$$.

Comment

The PS2 is gone., Although I have the chip and about 30 GOOD games to go with it if someone wants to make an offer.

Just an FYI. Things have been going a little better. Albeit since my VA went though and I am finally getting a monthly check to help support the household and stuff. Still doens't change her not puttin' out and being a *****, just a little easier on me is all.
                She actually asled me for cash this morning! That felt goooooood.

Chez:cheers:

Comment

HOW MUCH FOR THE PALM5 AND THE K-2 SKATES?

Comment

I almost posted this somewhere else and cut and pasted it here. Hope it sounds right and all. I don't feel like going through it and proof reading right now.

ELRADO1 is the man and sent me a brand new motherboard a stick of ram and a stock fan, I have a 1600 pali to go with it. I also have an old case, 230w powersupply, an optical drive, and a floppy. So ALL I NEED NOW IS A HARDDRIVE. So if anybody has a 5gig or larger harddrive they want to trade let me know. I have a variety of items to trade. Including some adult vids that are kind of hard to advertise at a garage sale or something if you know what I mean!!!
                    Anyway, I am almost there. It is to help keep us in touch since our mother died Dec. 19 last year in a fire, then our Uncle took his life by lighting himself on fire, and we are pretty much the only ones left in our family. Its us against the world it feels like sometimes. And before when she had a computer it helped so much for us to keep in touch and deal with this. Since then it has been hard. I use our cell phone and call after 9pm since she has free minutes, but that is hard since she has 2 little ones.
                    Anyway. :cheers:

Comment

Make an offer on the Palm5 and K2 Skates.
                      The skates are litterally BRAND NEW. I used them once when I was in the military. I was a heavy equiptment mechanic. So our shop floor was painted a nice slick white paint. Well one lunch time I thought I would give em' a run since it was pretty much like a roller rink due to the paint and all. I did a spin, except one leg didn't come around and stuck to the floor.
                      Long story short, I tore my inner and outer miniskess(sp_) I was on crutches for 6months and never used them again.
                      Of course right when we bought them I got the best wheels and bearing set they had, cause you can't EVER run stock!!! lol.
                      And there they have sat since then.

The palm5 I just never used. I played asteroids on it and that was about it. It probably needs a battery. Other than that I don't think it has a scratch on it.
                      I can post pics of both items if you are serious and pm me with an offer. Trade or money. Money would help due to my situation.

Chez

Comment

well, i could trade you an older but very cherry hp-pavillion i think it is a 566 celeron (model #6638) with a cd-burner installed, complete with all restore and setup cd's, keyboard,mouse,(no monitor),little speakers,if you want it for your sister. i could even ship it to her if you want............let me know

Comment

hey chezman, no reply??

Comment

hey, where did you go?

Comment

Yeah, how are things workin' out for ya..:?:

Comment

Re: Misc stuff for sale or trade due to divorce

hi, the bike sounds really interesting. i can't seem to see the pictures.

Comment

Working...
                                X