Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is My PC Enough for Gaming,Live Streaming and Editing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is My PC Enough for Gaming,Live Streaming and Editing?

I just wanted to ask if my PC specs is enough for gaming, live streaming and editing? Can I play games at high res with 60+ Fps and stream Too

PC Specs -

i5 9400F
    8+8 GB 2400Mhz Ram +8 GB 2666Mhz Ram
    Zotac GTX 1660 Twin Fan
    Asus TUF B365M- Plus Gaming
    Seagate Barcuda 1+2 TB HDD
    Kingston 240GB SSD
    Circle Pro Series CG 750W 80+White

Based on the specs you have provided, your PC should be able to handle gaming, live streaming, and editing to some extent. However, the performance may vary depending on the specific game or application you are using and the settings you choose.

The i5 9400F is a decent CPU for gaming and general productivity tasks, but it may struggle with demanding video editing or rendering tasks, especially when working with large files.

The 24GB RAM (8GB+8GB+8GB) is a good amount of memory for most gaming and editing tasks. However, the different speeds of RAM you have may cause compatibility issues or limit the performance of your system. It's recommended to use RAM sticks with the same speed and timings for optimal performance.

The GTX 1660 is a capable graphics card for 1080p gaming and video editing, and it should be able to handle most games at high settings with 60+ FPS. However, if you are playing very demanding games or editing high-resolution videos, you may need a more powerful graphics card.

The Asus TUF B365M-Plus Gaming motherboard is a decent choice for a budget gaming PC, but it may limit your options for future upgrades, especially if you want to upgrade to a higher-end CPU.

The 240GB Kingston SSD and 1+2 TB Seagate Barracuda HDD should provide enough storage space for most games and files, but you may want to consider adding more storage in the future if you need more space.

Overall, your PC should be able to handle gaming and basic video editing tasks. However, if you plan to do more demanding editing tasks or want to future-proof your system, you may need to upgrade some of the components, such as the CPU or graphics card.
    ?

Comment

Working...
    X