Avoid purchasing Asus Products!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avoid purchasing Asus Products!

Asus is by far one of the most unprofessional, unaccountable, companies I have ever dealt with. We sent a computer in for repair. We waited 5 weeks for a response. Finally, after diagnosing the issue, an Asus representative, Ritendra Prakash, agreed to return the computer to us in order that we could attempt to retrieve data from the hard drive before they replaced the computer. (We were unable to do this when we initially sent the computer in as the computer would not power on.) Instead of returning it to us as agreed, the repair department replaced the hard drive and destroyed our hard drive and then returned the computer to us! After over four hours on the phone with Asus, the company would not take any responsibility for their error. We have several emails confirming the conversations/agreements that took place and yet, Asus refused to compensate us in anyway. Asus has serious issues with communication between their departments and communication with the customer is almost impossible to initiate. My phone calls were not returned. When I did manage to get through, I was disconnected twice. In summary, this is a very disorganized unprofessional company not worth purchasing from. Look elsewhere if you are considering purchasing a computer. Hopefully this review saves you time, money and a great deal of frustration.

Re: Avoid purchasing Asus Products!

Originally posted by Gail Walden View Post
    Asus is by far one of the most unprofessional, unaccountable, companies I have ever dealt with. We sent a computer in for repair. We waited 5 weeks for a response. Finally, after diagnosing the issue, an Asus representative, Ritendra Prakash, agreed to return the computer to us in order that we could attempt to retrieve data from the hard drive before they replaced the computer. (We were unable to do this when we initially sent the computer in as the computer would not power on.) Instead of returning it to us as agreed, the repair department replaced the hard drive and destroyed our hard drive and then returned the computer to us! After over four hours on the phone with Asus, the company would not take any responsibility for their error. We have several emails confirming the conversations/agreements that took place and yet, Asus refused to compensate us in anyway. Asus has serious issues with communication between their departments and communication with the customer is almost impossible to initiate. My phone calls were not returned. When I did manage to get through, I was disconnected twice. In summary, this is a very disorganized unprofessional company not worth purchasing from. Look elsewhere if you are considering purchasing a computer. Hopefully this review saves you time, money and a great deal of frustration.
    Well, Dell is no better

Comment

Be sure to blast them on FB or any other social media to save others from this issue. I have owned their Motherboards but never purchased a PC pre-built by them, and sounds like I never will.

Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Originally posted by GeoDragon View Post
        Be sure to blast them on FB or any other social media to save others from this issue. I have owned their Motherboards but never purchased a PC pre-built by them, and sounds like I never will.

Thanks for the heads up.
        Do you have any recommendations how to reach more people on FB?

Comment

Originally posted by trustame View Post
          Do you have any recommendations how to reach more people on FB?
          Just post on FB and have your friends share it, and if they're friends share it as well, ASUS will get the point.

Comment

Working...
          X