Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For AMD XP 2000+

Hi,
    I have decided to buy a AMD XP 2000+ chip.
    Can somebody recommend me a good motherboard and Geforce Card ?
    Thanks

Well I could but a lot would depend on the country that your in (would be helpful if it was in your profile under location) and how much ya willin' spend (currency of your country). :?:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

for MB i am looking at MSI KT3 Ultra2 (VIA KT333CE)
      but i am quite lost for chosing a video card... around AUS$250

Originally posted by Wiggo
      Well I could but a lot would depend on the country that your in (would be helpful if it was in your profile under location) and how much ya willin' spend (currency of your country). :?:

Comment

In the way of video cards there are plenty of GF4 MX440/460's (DX 7 compatible) though if ya check out http://www.razorprices.com/ you may find some GF3 Ti 200's and the odd 64MB Radeon 8500 LE/9000's which are DX8 compatible. ;)

Comment

Which is better?

GF4 MX440/460 or Radeon ??

Originally posted by Wiggo
          In the way of video cards there are plenty of GF4 MX440/460's (DX 7 compatible) though if ya check out http://www.razorprices.com/ you may find some GF3 Ti 200's and the odd 64MB Radeon 8500 LE/9000's which are DX8 compatible. ;)

Comment

do you think MSI KT3 Ultra2 is better than Gigabit boards?

Comment

I've never had the opportunity to use MSI boards as they have always cost a bit more in Australia than an EPoX one though they have been better in the overclockin' stakes than the Gigabyte boards IMHO.
              The Radeon's would be more future proof than the GF4 MX's due to their DX8 compatability. ;)

Comment

I'm thinking in buying a new motherboard for my AMD XP 2000 too and I was thinking on going with the MSI KT3 Ultra2 (VIA KT333CE), but since I'm in no hurry, I think I'll wait a little untill the new motherboards come out.

Comment

Working...
                X