Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Case to go with GA-7VRXP

Hi,

This is my first time building my own PC and I kinda need help picking a good case. I tried using one from my old comps (dimensions 17.3" x 8.76" x 16.55") but the board wouldn't fit. I've been looking at a lot of mid sized towers and see that they're close to what I have right now. Is a Full ATX the only way to go?

I have an AOpen H600A with that same board in it. ;)
    But I'm waiting on delivery now of my Antec PLUS1080AMG case (about 3-4weeks). :D
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

I'm also in the process of building my 1st PC. After a lot (I mean a lot) or research I went with the Lian-Li case.

If money is not an object then the Lian-Li case is the best. I just bought the LL-60 Warrior for my GA-7VRXP. The LL-60 Warrior is just a "modified" Lian-Li 60 case. I'm extremely happy with this case and there is plenty of room for upgrades should you decide to do so down the road.

Here are some links:

I bought my case from here (very reputable vendor):

Review of Case:

Another Case Review:

:cheers:

Comment

Wiggo, where did you get your 1080AMG from, was it secret.com.au? cos im going to order one from there as soon as i can sell my old box. I'd go for the antec, it has a better PSU than the aopen is is an alround top case, getting one as soon as possible.

Comment

I ordered at Secret originally but couldn't tell me when their next lot where expected so I went to www.auspcmarket.com.au and they said early sometime next month so that did it for me plus because of their free shipping within the metro area it actually cost a bit less. ;)
          <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Oh yeh, forgot about that, originally i thought i'd go for secret.com.au because it was cheaper, but auspcmarket free shipping, sweet as. So once the old comp goes im going to order one straight away.

Comment

I just put together a system with this Mb. I settled on an Antec Plus880, complete with Antec TP 430W PS. Lots of room, extemely well built, and a hidden front panel port (with 2 usb and a firewire plug) already built in. Additionally, it already has 2 large rear case fans, so extra cooling is truly optional.

Newegg.com, $121 with PS. Good deal, imo.

Comment

$121usd? wow i thought stuff was generally cheaper there, how much would it cost for the 1080amg model.

Comment

Once again, that's $121 (US), WITH a 430W power supply. ;)

Comment

Working...
                  X