SSD questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SSD questions

Recently i got a mSATA SSD for my Thinkpad X220 C13, but when installed. couldn't find the disk in BIOS and OS. i tried to update the BIOS to be the lastest, but problem still exists, does this mean the SSD is not working. or i have to set sth in BIOS and OS.

Re: SSD questions

After some research, I think that you must have a bad drive. Everything says your Thinkpad will support the drive, so it should be auto-detected by the BIOS and subsequently by the OS. I found this bit about making sure the SSD drive is installed properly, so maybe check that out and make sure you installed properly for a good connection before assuming the drive is bad.

Comment

Re: SSD questions

Originally posted by amd_man2005 View Post
      After some research, I think that you must have a bad drive. Everything says your Thinkpad will support the drive, so it should be auto-detected by the BIOS and subsequently by the OS. I found this bit about making sure the SSD drive is installed properly, so maybe check that out and make sure you installed properly for a good connection before assuming the drive is bad.

Yep, i thought maybe i was not lucky to meet a bad drive. that drive has been sent back to seller for exchange.

Comment

Working...
      X