Theory about Amd-Intel competition.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theory about Amd-Intel competition.

I was thinking about this Amd vs Intel thing and have come to the conclusion that The companies are trying to get us to take sides so we will either buy Amd or Intel products more than the other. Nice marketing tatic .:idea: :2cents:

And you think this is something new?
    Ford vs Chevy
    PC vs Mac
    Hertz vs Avis

Comment

For me yes because I've been on amd's side for so long I diden't bother to question it.

plus I'm only 18 so I'm getting there

Comment

Well, all companys ALWAYS try to earn the maximum amount they possibly can, Intel & Amd is no exception.. Think about it, if you owned a company, wouldn't you like to make the biggest possibly money from it..? Well of course..

It would be quite stupid to think something else.. :wow:

Or did you think AMD is an exception?? :?:

:cheers:

Comment

Wish i could set up my own company then i could have all the hardware i ever wanted God damn i want my own company

Comment

If I had my own company I'd make mother boards capable of overclocking 2 ghz

Comment

:laugh:

sure.. why didin't Asus, Epox, Gigabyte, Shuttle, Abit, Soyo, microstar etc think of that..??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:cheers:

Comment

If i made my own company, the mobos could override mult. lock etc......you could o/c EVERY component on the board!
                and processors that are cappable of o'cing 3ghz

Comment

This is the funniest thread I've seen in a long time...

Comment

I went with AMD since they were cheaper, but Intel's price/performance ratio has gotten much better lately and they seem to be the winner.

Personally, I really don't give a rats ass what's under the hood for basic stuff, but I'd rather pay a little more for a P4 or Athlon instead of a C3 or Crusoe or Celeron or Duron and get better performance. On the other hand, I really won't shell out the $$ for a Xeon or SunSPARC box or even the Opterons when they hit.

Hell, I wouldn't care if I ran a Mac. I'm just waiting until the Darwin x86 port gets more refined before I try it.

Comment

If i had my own hardware company i'd make a motherboard that can overclock 4GHz and can polymorph processor sockets and ram slots to use whatever the hell i please. Then id make it USB 3.0 compatible, have 7.1 channel sound, and built-in wireless network that connects to my home network and internet connection from anywhere in the world. Then id make it the size of a slice of toast and not require more than 2 AA batteries. Once i did that it would all be over cause next id make weapons for the military. :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

Right because everyone has such great ideas i'm going to make a thread just for this prepose. i'll post the link in a few minutes:thumb:
                        Righte here we go a "what would you do if you owned a company thread":D http://forums.tweaktown.com/showthre...&threadid=9173

Comment

Speaking of overclocking I would oc my mouse, keyboard, monitor, harddrive and sound card. lol....I wonder if that would be possible...hmmmm I'll go try it .....*searches for 10 volt 12 amp battery charger* ok lets just hook up the cables to the sound card and......KaaaaZzzzzzzttttttttt...oh yeah! It's working I can't feel my legs now.

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
                            This is the funniest thread I've seen in a long time...
                            indeed.. :rofl:

Comment

Working...
                            X