AMD/INTEL Controlling Stock Owned By The Multi-National-Cong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMD/INTEL Controlling Stock Owned By The Multi-National-Cong

AMD/INTEL Controlling Stock Owned By The Same Multi-National-Conglomerate?

If you honestly believe that they aren't, then explain this Bios chip taken from an Altos 6000 series server setup with Pentium 2 and 4 separate removable chip sets/Bios chips. It was custom manufactured for Oregon Health & Science University's Research Department and has upgradable program chips manufactured in the following countries: Austria,Germany,Sweden,Norway,Holland,Ireland,
    France,Italy,Australia,Thailand,Korea,Taiwan,Hong Kong,
    Japan and Texas (note:Texas isn't a counrty inspite of G.W.Bush's
    oppinion to the contrary!)

*Redited pic due to Asklepios bringing the original pics integrity under question...... And my apologies to those on dial-up for pics high resolution, but, hey,my honest & integrity were brought under fire!*
    Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

what is that??? all i can see is a black rectangular box with some kind of projections (which can be easily made in photoshop/paintshop/gimp). can anyone see something different?
    sorry if i m too weak in hardware sector : peace2:
    Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
    Last Updated:
    10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
    ======================
    jabber : [email protected]
    =======================
    Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
    yabaa dabaa doo...
    Customized for 1024x768

Comment

OK,since Asklepios has brought my Moral values & Integrity under fire by intimating that this chips existance is nothing more than a
      photo-shopped fantasy for the sole purpose of F.U.D(as Asklepios refers to propaganda);i have decided to redeem my integrity by
      reposting higher quality cam/professional flash photogs.

For those with optical impairments, here a 2x zoom shot:

Comment

Originally posted by asklepios
        what is that??? all i can see is a black rectangular box with some kind of projections (which can be easily made in photoshop/paintshop/gimp). can anyone see something different?
        sorry if i m too weak in hardware sector : peace2:
        I can't say that i disagee, that first pic is way too blurry to tell anything from it.

Comment

I trust the re-edited pic's i posted are not now too blurry
          or out of focus:flames: :D

Comment

Most likely dfrom a time when AMD was putting their name on Intel products, as that is a 186 ya know

Comment

Originally posted by dryadsoul
              [B]*Redited pic due to Asklepios bringing the original pics integrity under question...... And my apologies to those on dial-up for pics high resolution, but, hey,my honest & integrity were brought under fire!*
              hey hey dude...i never challenged anyone's integrity and especially one of my BG Games mate...nah!!! the only thing i said was what i saw, but yeah those new pics seem to interesting :D
              Last Updated:
              10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
              ======================
              =======================
              yabaa dabaa doo...
              Customized for 1024x768

Comment

Originally posted by asklepios
                hey hey dude...i never challenged anyone's integrity and especially one of my BG Games mate...nah!!! the only thing i said was what i saw, but yeah those new pics seem to interesting :D

Yeah, i know Asklepios, i wasn't giving you Shyte or even tryin' ta make ya look bad Bro.........you know that's not my style. And it was definitely my fault for not being pacient(sic) enough to to not post this thread before being able to take some professional pics.
                If ya noticed i reverted to my original av, just so the visible dragon Tattoo could be used as reality check on the new pics, by verifying that i actually own this chip & took the pics..........to dispell any assumtions that it was PhotoShopped. And hey man,
                when are you and the rest of the old school TT members gonna come back to Play in BG Games?????:shrug:

I'm getting bored with cruising the TT forums now, only cuz of the numerous amount of SmackTards that weren't here 3 months ago; but you & others can save what little is left of my Sanity by
                spending, at least, a little more time playing games in BG.:idea:

Comment

well i experineced silence in BG Games too and then reduced going in there just cos no one was in there. may be all of us came in when none of the other ppl were in and thought the same thing thus leading to dead BG Games. looks to me its time to revive the Games. :D :woot:
                  Last Updated:
                  10th MARCH

======================
                  =======================
                  yabaa dabaa doo...
                  Customized for 1024x768

Comment

You're on there brother man, now if we can just entice the wonder women of TT back into the habbit, we'll be BG Gamin'
                    on the whole hog again. See ya in BG's:woot:

Comment

Working...
                    X