1900XP runing at 1.2ghz???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1900XP runing at 1.2ghz???

I just now realized that my Athalon xp 1900 is runing at 1.2ghz and not 1.6. What is up with that?!? How did this happen without me noticing. I think it hapend when I flashed my bios a while back. Man I need to figure out why im running so slow. My fsb is 100. Strange. Help me if you can.
    my view on the two party system...

Sounds like ya runnin' on the 100MHz FSB rate and not the 133MHz FSB. Is your mobo fully jumperless and this value selected there and maybe ya cleared or reset the BIOS for some reason which set this to it's default value? :?:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Ok well I have gone into my BIOS and set the FSB to 133 and ratio to 12. I would still like to know how the hell I ended running 400damn mhz slower than I should be. Must have been that BIOS flash. HA that explains why I was getting horible benchmarks when I overclocked my video card! LOL OMG I cant belive that I did a total make over to my system beggining with a bios flash and then when I 3dmarked I got like 2k points less then my stock benchmark, I was like "WTF" Oh well.
      my view on the two party system...

Comment

Yes the BIOS flash would have restored all default values. :smokin:

BIOS tweakin' time again. :devil win

Comment

Working...
        X