Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error code 00 after water cooling.

Hi,
    My computer was working fine untill I decided to water cool it. It doesnot beep or post and I get a red error code 00. I have taken out the ram, I have moved the ram and still no beeps or post. I have checked the connections and all seem fine. The psu appears to work properly, all fans run, lights are on and hdd runs. I have attempted to boot with onboard graphics same effect. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Asrock Z68 Extreme 4 Gen 3
    i5 2500k
    8gb Corsair Vengence 1600
    60gb Corsair SSD
    1.5gb WD black
    EVGA GTX 580 SLI
    OCZ-ZX 1250 Gold
    Areo Cool Stricker-X s7

Re: Error code 00 after water cooling.

a quick google on "asrock errorcode 00" gave the input that its the CPU that doesn't work, is broken, bent pin or mainboard warped so it doesn't have full contact anymore. Seems to be tons of posts about this around the tech forums.
    My advice - never visit a short-url, no matter who gives it to you. You can't trust any source at any time when you don't know your target
    Whitey:Snuggles: Zotac Zbox HD-ID40 (Atom d525, worst purchase ever on cpu), Patriot Pyro 60GB (Thanks to Tweaktown Giveaway), 4GB 800' DDR2 SO-DIMM
    Bcube (NAS): ASUS F1A75-I Deluxe, AMD A6-3500 @ 2.1GHz, LSI 9240-8i (M1015) controller, GSkill Ares 1866 8GB blue kit, 4x Seagate SV35.5 2TB, 1x Seagate Barracuda 1.5TB, 1x Samsung HD103UJ, 1x Samsung F4 2TB, Temp. Rebel9 Alu case, Corsair H60, 2x Icy Dock MB973SP-B, NZXT UI01, Enermax T.B. Silence on docks and cpu, Aurum 500W gold PSU. (Draws 65W average, doesn't peak above 100W at any time)

Comment

Working...
    X