Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darthtanion
    LOL

I didn't think that Jolt Cola was even still around.

Every 7-Eleven store I have seen in Queensland sells them - and they have bonus packs ATM - 625mL for the price of 500mL :D
    What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

I'm not aware of Jolt still being sold in my town, but who knows. It was just that I hadn't heard about it in a very long time. Kinda like a Blast from the Past. :D
      Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
      My Toys

Comment

We carry 6 or 7 flavors where I work (a distributing company) but that's rather distant for you I suppose.
        The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Jolt sponsored the AGDC lanfest in melbourne not long ago, big wheelie crate things were taken out every now and then full of jolt :)

or so sKuLLsHoT tells me
          SileNceR, Messenger of the Dark and the Night. To post quality, or not to post at all, THAT is the Question - Never again ask what can my post count do for me besides increasing my ego, but instead ask what can I do to help someone else!
          Overclockers Melbourne (http://www.ocmelbourne.com).

Comment

mmmmm JOLT!!!!!

Comment

I just installed a new Beta BIOS from Shuttle (seeing that the only official one is the first revision). This is supposed to boost performance, but "may be unstable". So I bit the bullet and flashed it.

Works just as well stability wise - but with a 10% boost in memory performance :D

So this board is tweakable to a certain degree - although I think Shuttle are concentrating on their P4X266A board so I can't expect to see any more BIOS updates I don't think :cry:

Comment

10% is quite an increase:thumb:
                The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

That's just on SiSoft Sandra's memory benchmark........ real world performance would only be a couple of percent......... but every little bit helps :)

Comment

How can you not crash tha mobo if you're running Windows?:D

Comment

Windows 2000 SP2 is very stable thank you very much - no problems ;)

Comment

I know. I'm actually kinda missing it. XP is good, but 2k SP2 has the maturity over XP. Taking out that bloody stick of RAM helped me quite a bit...sad.

Comment

Working...
                        X