Epox 8K3AE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epox 8K3AE

Does anyone know of any issues with the EPox 8K3A? I was looking for one to build a new system for a friend, but it seems that a lot of the etailers don't have any in stock suddenly. I also found the 8K3AE. Is this a new revision of the 8K3A or is this something different? I haven't heard any info or seen any reviews. A quick look at EPox's site and it looks like the regular 8K3A with 1 less PCI slot. Maybe "E" is for economy :?: :laugh:

JM:afro:
    Have you hugged a Midget today?

Yes that would probably be right and that would be a more stripped down version as they have done that before when a new board is due, in this case the EP-8K5A2/+. ;)
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

The 8K5A2 seems to have only added usb 2.0 and the Plus (+) version has onboard NIC and RAID. Assuming that some BIOS upgrades are there as well, nothing to get excited about... but I still love my 8K3A. It would probably be worth it to just go with the 8K3AE. :?:
      Have you hugged a Midget today?

Comment

The EP-8K3AE is a more compact board (narrower) than the EP-8K3A though at this time there's no manual or any reviews to say if anything else has been changed. :smokin:
        <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Working...
        X