No announcement yet.

Best KT333 MB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and that would be why now that is you but for my situation would it be practical to get the board

Comment

Practical for some but not for others. I also come into the "others" catagory. It's a choice for the individual to make for themselves. :smokin:
      <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

ok then comes what my real question was is it a good board for performance

Comment

I'll back the EPoX 8K3A/+ boards. ;)

Comment

ABIt and for me (Epox i have never tried but heard very good things about them)...anyhow i made a small increase i believe it is 1.80 voltage. Just try what Wiggo Mentioned pump it up (FSB) until its unstable..then bump the voltage just a bit to see if it stabilized. If nothing happens with voltage drop the FSB a bit lower, ETc ETc...

SEGIY, you changed your mind on the Vo|Can0 7+?: peace2:
            - Damien

Comment

Originally posted by Flaco
              ABIt and for me (Epox i have never tried but heard very good things about them)...anyhow i made a small increase i believe it is 1.80 voltage. Just try what Wiggo Mentioned pump it up (FSB) until its unstable..then bump the voltage just a bit to see if it stabilized. If nothing happens with voltage drop the FSB a bit lower, ETc ETc...

SEGIY, you changed your mind on the Vo|Can0 7+?: peace2:
              Any other better recomenedation of HSF ?

Comment

Can't tell you of any other but i heard the new XMS-800 is real good...haven't seen it or tried it tho.
                - Damien

Comment

flaco are you sastisfied by your mobo

Comment

I am very satisfied with my Abit for now...its a AT7 with legacy for people who like the to keep the old stuff around. Its has alot of room for upgrades with 6 PCI slots(AT7 has 3 PCI slots), and 4 DIMM slots (most mobos only have 3 DIMMs). Everything has a nice location to it (ide channels, power, etc.). Its 50USD cheaper then the AT7 and a few bucks cheaper than the ASUS A7V333. I was originally thinking of going with ASUS but then i read on it in these forums and many people were having problem with them (except ANDY). The idea of choosing what sound card I want, what NIC i want and having PCI slots to spare is pretty cool to me. Its also seems really stable at 150 FSB (1.88). Oh, and it has a cool lil fan for the chipset.
                    - Damien

Comment

well thanks for that cuz that makes the board seem great

Comment

NO problem man...anytime...i think the motherboard is a bad ass one...and alot of people as you can see on this thread alone have EPoX which many claim also kicks ass. I think that i am the only one in these forums with this mobo. I dunno if Nick got his...
                        - Damien

Comment

Originally posted by Flaco
                          I was originally thinking of going with ASUS but then i read on it in these forums and many people were having problem with them (except ANDY)
                          now aren't i special :D
                          TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

Originally posted by Andy

now aren't i special :D
                            no, you're spechl.. :)

Comment

well ner :p
                              TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

Well the AT7 has some extra junk that the KX7 doesnt have like onboard firewire

Comment

Working...
                                X