The XP's FSB is DDR -> 133Mhz DDR FSB = 266Mhz

Same with Intel, except the P4 is Quad pumped :cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Nick
      The XP's FSB is DDR -> 133Mhz DDR FSB = 266Mhz

Same with Intel, except the P4 is Quad pumped :cool:
      I see, Thank you.

Comment

Obviously i have a ABIT-KX7333 and is a beauty so far...i have mine running 150 FSB...Thanks to all my peeps at Tweaktown!

Though it seems kinda late for suggestions ...seems like you got yourself an Epox...heard they are good stuff:thumb:
        - Damien

Comment

The thing that makes the EPoX's just that bit better than the Abit's is the higher voltage options. :devil:
          <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Very True..WiGGo...forgive me? hehe:cheers:

Up to 1.95 on the Epox right?
            - Damien

Comment

What is the best Speed or FSB to tune my Epox Epox 8K3A. How show the way man......

"Glory to Germany"

Comment

If you unlock the CPU and lower the multiplier but get the FSB up to 166MHz where the next multiplier cuts in then everything really goes sweet then just go up from there. :devil:
                Flaco 2.2v is the upper limit of the core setting. :smokin:

Comment

Yeah, the Epox has one helluva Vcore option on the 8K3A+. As one fellow said "don't go there without watercooling, son."

Comment

I have not overclocked with my soltek yet, but i will once i get my corsair XMS ram, it looks like it has good overclocking capabilaties though, i don't know what the vcore goes up to but it's a fairbit i think??? also you can go in increments of i in the FSB
                    Or if you don't feel like messing around you can use the red storm overclocking which is built into the bios.
                    + it has ABS II (anti burn sheild) so if it gets to hot from within the core it shuts off :D

Comment

Originally posted by Flaco
                      Obviously i have a ABIT-KX7333 and is a beauty so far...i have mine running 150 FSB...Thanks to all my peeps at Tweaktown!

Though it seems kinda late for suggestions ...seems like you got yourself an Epox...heard they are good stuff:thumb:
                      If you overclock to FSB150, How much voltage you need ? advise .....

Comment

That's very hard to say as some will not require much or any increase where others will need a lot the only thing to do is just to see how yours goes and adjust in small amounts, if necessary, till you have a stable system. There is no exact formula to work to other than just trial and error. One person with the exact same hardware setup may only need a 0.1v increase where you may need a 0.7v increase or around the other way. :smokin:

Comment

what about that Abit AT7 i hasve heard its a great board does anybody got anything bad about it

Comment

i personally don't like that board - because it is "legacy free" meaning it had no serial, parallel and ps/2 ports, so unless you already have a usb keyboard and mouse, your going to have to buy them if you upgrade to this motherboard.
                            TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

I don't care about the serial or paralell. when was the last time you used the serial or the paralell. my printer is usb and the keyboard doesn't bother me. so is it a good board

Comment

well my printer is parallel, and i have built an infra red reciever that uses the serial port and my keyboard is ps2, my mouse is ps2 and usb, but i still use it as ps2
                                TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

Working...
                                X