pentium 4 d845grg 256mb ddr ram motherboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pentium 4 d845grg 256mb ddr ram motherboard

hello everyone ive just got a pentium 4 motherboard and ime stuck ive swapped everything around from the one ime using now everything seems to be in the right place ive downloaded the manual for it and ive also tried the 3 jumper setting on the motherboard when i switch it on the green light comes on the motherboard and the fan starts up and thats as far as it goes there is an onboard speaker and nothing is coming from that no beeps atall ive also tried leaving the battery out all night then trying it in the morning but still no sound also the monitor is not detcting any signs of life from the motherboard could someone please help me out thank you

clayton

Re: pentium 4 d845grg 256mb ddr ram motherboard

Remove all components one at a time and reseat them. It is possible that something is not properly attached within the system.
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

Comment

have you plugged in the 12v atx power connector?

Comment

the atx power conectors have been conected also ive tried taking everything out and put them back in it is definately conected up properly the fan and the green light comes on on the motherboard i cannot hear the hard drives detecting is there anything any one can sugest

Comment

Working...
        X