Want to know the best mobo with agp and socket 939

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Want to know the best mobo with agp and socket 939

would any of these be good http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/products/...Force3%20Ultra

Comment

By the time you make up your mind on a motherboard they will all be off the market because they are a dying breed. Either spend some time on Ebay looking for the board you want or get one that is in stock somewhere. They are all being discontinued. AGP may still be viable, but the manufacturers of motherboards are not making them anymore, except in MATX form factor and they don't OC for crap.
      GIgabyte GA-990FXA-UD3
      AMD FX8120 @ 4GHz
      Patriot 1866MHz EL series 2X4GB DDR3
      Powercolour HD 6970 2GB w/XFX 8800GT 512MB Hybrid PhysX
      Creative X-FI titanium HD w/Technics class A 300W amp and tower speakers
      PC P&C 500W PSU
      2TB Seagate
      Coolermaster 690II w/Corsair H100 tucked under the hood

Comment

thanks casecutter

Comment

I am sorry I sounded so down, but I just spent another 30 minutes looking for ANY nForce3 motherboard at ANY online store and they are just all gone! If you are lucky, there was I think 1 Gigabyte mobo out there, but I doubt it was an overclocker. Looks like everyone has dropped the nForce3 boards and your only logical choice would be the ASRock Dual board with AGP and PCI-E. I strongly suggest you either go the Ebay route or call around to the local shops in your area. You may get lucky and find one on their shelf. Other than that, you are gonna be out of luck I am afraid.
          Last edited by casecutter; 04-01-2006, 07:13 PM.
          GIgabyte GA-990FXA-UD3
          AMD FX8120 @ 4GHz
          Patriot 1866MHz EL series 2X4GB DDR3
          Powercolour HD 6970 2GB w/XFX 8800GT 512MB Hybrid PhysX
          Creative X-FI titanium HD w/Technics class A 300W amp and tower speakers
          PC P&C 500W PSU
          2TB Seagate
          Coolermaster 690II w/Corsair H100 tucked under the hood

Comment

its ok casecutter anyway the EPoX EP-9NDA3J Socket 939 NVIDIA nForce3 Ultra they have that at newegg though and its a good over clocker the get like 270 form 200 but im not goin that high anyway also if that board is gone ill get the ASRock Dual board and there are like 16 boards on newegg and most off them are good thanks again

Comment

Working...
            X