how do u find out wat mother board u have

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do u find out wat mother board u have

hi can anyone help me find out wat mother board i have cause i brought this comp second hand and wen i brought it i didnt ask anything so yeh and i need a mother board monitor but i need to no wat my mother board is so i can monitor it because my cpu temperture is way too hot? is there a way to find out wat mother board u have by looking inside the the hard drive? plz help

Re: how do u find out wat mother board u have

Originally posted by bondjames
    hi can anyone help me find out wat mother board i have cause i brought this comp second hand and wen i brought it i didnt ask anything so yeh and i need a mother board monitor but i need to no wat my mother board is so i can monitor it because my cpu temperture is way too hot? is there a way to find out wat mother board u have by looking inside the the hard drive? plz help
    PC Wizard

http://www.cpuid.org/pcwizard.php

SiSoft Sandra

http://download.guru3d.com/sandra/
    E8600@ 4.25GHz~Thermalright Ultra 120 eXtreme~Foxconn Blackops~4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1625 at 1700MHz (8-8-8-24-2N) 1.916v~Asus 9800GTX~18x Pioneer 212 DL SATA DVD-RW~320GB WD SATAII~Antec True Power Trio 650W~Thermaltake Soprano~Vista Ultimate x64 SP2/Win7 RC1

Comment

wat do does downloads do'????

Comment

english not your first language??
        E8600@ 4.25GHz~Thermalright Ultra 120 eXtreme~Foxconn Blackops~4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1625 at 1700MHz (8-8-8-24-2N) 1.916v~Asus 9800GTX~18x Pioneer 212 DL SATA DVD-RW~320GB WD SATAII~Antec True Power Trio 650W~Thermaltake Soprano~Vista Ultimate x64 SP2/Win7 RC1

Comment

You might actually get an answer or two if you actually used the english language. I know many people that use english as their second language and they are much more understandable. You are not text messaging. It is OK to actually use all the letters that are in the words.
          GIgabyte GA-990FXA-UD3
          AMD FX8120 @ 4GHz
          Patriot 1866MHz EL series 2X4GB DDR3
          Powercolour HD 6970 2GB w/XFX 8800GT 512MB Hybrid PhysX
          Creative X-FI titanium HD w/Technics class A 300W amp and tower speakers
          PC P&C 500W PSU
          2TB Seagate
          Coolermaster 690II w/Corsair H100 tucked under the hood

Comment

sori i do no how to speak english i was jst in a rush so i was trying to say what do the do wnloads do

Comment

the guru 3d one u told me to download also bundles thrid party software aka spyware!!

Comment

the guru 3d one u told me to download also bundles thrid party software aka spyware!!
                I doubt that very much, I would assume an over active anti spyware programme before I even considered there may be spyware in a Guru3D d/load ....... that site prides itself on clean d/loads.

First off you asked:

I then posted you two links to diagnostic software to resolve your question.

Then you asked:

wat do does downloads do'????
                Which is just plain gibberish ........

They are diagnostics programmes that will tell you what your m/board is.

Comment

I like belarc advisor to identify hardware : http://www.belarc.com/free_download.html

Comment

Working...
                  X