best mobo for my P4 2.8C

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best mobo for my P4 2.8C

ok I really dont wanna go researchin and stuff when I'm pretty sure there is prolly like 20 guys (including girls) here that knows the answer. I want the best mobo that has the best chipset, ability to OC and change volt for both CPU, AGP, and RAMs, and works with some sort of temp. monitoring program. Please dont shove the most expensive mobo u can find in my face. So far, I'm looking at some sort of ASUS.

Re: best mobo for my P4 2.8C

P4P800-E Deluxe

Comment

Do you have some problems with your current motherboard? Clearly, you've got your P4 oced fairly well on it, so replacing the motherboard with another socket 478 (or anything Intel) motherboard would be pretty stupid, especially since your video card is a more limiting factor in games.
      Last edited by Yawgm0th; 01-02-2005, 01:36 PM.

Comment

no... there's no problem... there's a chance I can get a guy to buy my mobo cuz it's right here and he doesn't have to wait for it to come in the mail.I figured... free upgrade

EDIT: he was also thinking about buying the 9800 pro too. Well, he was but has no AGP slot. That's where my discussion with the graphic card came from.
        Last edited by jd53887; 01-01-2005, 03:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X