Free mobo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free mobo

Newegg.com offering a free soyo dragon 2 motherboard ....after rebate.

Re: Free mobo

It's for the SY-P4I865PE Plus Dragon 2 v 1.0

Too bad it's sold out. :(

Comment

try here, it'll cost you only $15, but hurry

http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/Produc...=241421&ps=ho2

Comment

That's a different one from the one Newegg was offering, but that's still a good deal, and ZZF is a good retailer.

Comment

Why don't they have the MSI K8N Platinum for the 754 socket with a rebate? Dang.

Comment

It's all a big conspiracy.

Actually, PCChips bought out Soyo recently, so that might be the reason for the recent Soyo motherboard fire sales. Now, from my experience with Soyo, they work pretty well. For overclocking, they suck a big one, but they aren't bad otherwise.

Comment

Actually, some of Soyo's new boards have great OCing features, and they have one of the only mATX barebones setup that I would even look at, due to having a good motherboard inside it (there was an article at Anandtech about it). The fact that PC Chips bought Soyo might just mean they don't make any more good motherboards.

Comment

Actually about the Soyo/PCChips subject.
                Soyo divided itself into 2 parts, the 1st part and which Soyo still owns is its mainboard manufacturing, what PCChips bought is the 2nd part of Soyo which dealt with other hardware.

Comment

I was lucky enough to get one of the those free mb's :D.

It runs great, but I'm having issues with the temp sensors, the CPU sensor reads 68 at idle with MBM... which I know is wrong. And in the bios it shows 35, some what more normal I'd think....

I'm using a P4 2.8E with HT. Any ideas why it's showing that high?

Comment

Temperature sensors aren't always accurate.

Comment

Working...
                    X