Motherboard D865perl intel connection help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motherboard D865perl intel connection help

ok im building my own comp but im haveing a problem putting it togather. so far everything is understanable in the book on how to put it togather. except one part. which in intel book is step 9 and the instructions as follows
    "connect power LED, reset, power switch, HDD led, and front usb, audio, and 1394." so i got to figure out which wire goes to which PIN.

but my case has wires in the that are diffrent what the intel board book says. like for example.(this also has jumpers on them dont know if nething goes there the jumpers are set on
    3 and 4, and 9 and 10)
    INTEL DESCRIBTION
    AUD-MIC 1 2 aud-gnd
    AUD-mic-bias 3 4 AUD-VCC
    AUD-FPout-R 5 6 AUD-RET-R
    HP-ON 7 X Key
    AUD-Fpout-L 9 10 AUD-RET-L

ok my case wires has this and i noticed that i have 3 wires of the same thing, same colors and 1 wire that is diffrent. and they have lil names for each wire at the end of the wire

WIRE 1 (in case wires)
    Black- GND
    ORG- mic in
    RED- L-out
    White- L-IN

WIRE 2- this one has 3 of the same thing(in case wires)
    Black- GND
    Green 2 + D
    White 2 - D
    RED- VCC

ok another place i put more wires on the board is this
    INTEL DESCRIBTION
    TPA1+ 1 2 TPA1-
    Ground 3 4 Ground
    TPA2+ 5 6 TPA2-
    +12v 7 8 +12v
    Key X 10 Ground

INTEL DESCRIBTION
    USB A and B
    Power (+5v) 1 2 Power(+5v)
    D- 3 4 D-
    D+ 5 6 D+
    Ground 7 8 Ground
    Key X 10 No connect

from the wires in the case to the intel decribtion in there book were do i put these wire?

*edit* the numbers are pin numbers. i had spaces in between them, but after i sent forum the spaces went closer togather

Re: Motherboard D865perl intel connection help

after two years i never figured this out lol, the wires are not connected still there just hanging in my pc can somone tell me since im gonna work on it soon?:)

Comment

Re: Motherboard D865perl intel connection help

The case manual should tell you what cables go to which pins.

If the board looks like this ::::. and your case manual has the cables labled in that same position (direction), just match them up. Start from the ground, and un-used pin. I hate proprietary headers.

Comment

Working...
      X