Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i have a big problem with my new mobo...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pardon me for muddying the waters as such but I'm still wondering if part of your problem is not with your old windows installation. Your words: "ill check by putting this hardrive..." makes me wonder if you are still trying to just swap hard drives between different systems without reinstalling windows. If windows is getting opened to the point of starting the old motherboard/cpu settings then you would start seeing major errors. Have you actually tryed inserting the windows disk and restarting the computer with the disk in the drive or have you just inserted the disk while in the process of booting up the system? You may also want to check your bios setting to see that "boot from cd" is enabled.
    Antec 900 case (4 120mm and 1 200mm lighted fans + UFO flashing light set + 2 12" and 1 6" Mutant Mods meteor lights) - Aerogate ll thermal controller - Asus M2N-e SLI - AMD 64 X2 AM2 6400+ - Corsair TX650 PSU - MSI 450GTS Cyclone OC - 2 X 2GB Patriot Extreme Performance PC2 6400 RAM - SATA 320 GB Seagate HD, SATA 300GB Maxtor HD and IDE 80 GB Samsung HD - Floppy Drive/Card Reader Combo - LG SuperMulti Lightscribe 18x DVD RW - Plextor PX-716A DVD r/rw - Windows 7 Home Premium 64

Crude but Effective ... it is a way of life.

Comment

Clearing CMOS may get rid of that CPU unworkable error, also check all the jumpers

Comment

ys i did it i reached windows intalation but i lost my product key guess ill have 2 buy another windows :(

Comment

imo you have done enough for the time being. you should now call your local tech person and let him/her handle the thing. you never know what an expert sitting in front of your PC can do for you :)
          Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
          Last Updated:
          10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
          ======================
          jabber : [email protected]
          =======================
          Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
          yabaa dabaa doo...
          Customized for 1024x768

Comment

can he tell me my product key????

thx

Comment

Working...
            X