No announcement yet.

Do you have what it takes to be Guru? (ABIT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have what it takes to be Guru? (ABIT)

Are You Guru?

Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C., November 10, 2003 – ABIT ìGuru™ is a new microprocessor designed by the ABIT Engineers for use only on ABIT motherboards, and allows end-users to reach a higher state of hardware performance, stability and service. As a part of the motherboard, ìGuru™ can completely understand how to optimize the motherboard for ultimate performance.

In the spirit of ìGuru™, ABIT is looking for enthusiastic ABIT fans currently enrolled in University who are interested in joining the ABIT Team. As an ABIT Guru, you'll be trained about the latest ABIT products and will work directly with us in delivering that message throughout your University and your city through gaming and other activities. Much like µGuru™, ABIT Gurus act as a spiritual guide, sharing with ABIT users, tips on performance and stability in a face-to-face environment. ABIT Gurus will become part of the global network of ABIT and will be an essential element of our ABIT team. What you'll be doing depends a lot on you. From a day a month to a few days a month, we’ll listen to your ideas as to what you think would be cool activities and how often. In general, you’ll be hanging out at LANs and other gaming events, talking with the stores that sell ABIT products, and other cool and exciting activities that are right for your city.

As part of the ABIT Guru team, you will be seeing and hearing about some of the early, upcoming ABIT products. You will be sitting on an advisory panel with direct communication with ABIT HQ R&D giving thoughts on what we should be seeing in future ABIT products. Will you be getting more than our thanks in return for your work? Yes you will.

ABIT is looking for people that are enthusiastic, energetic, enjoy working with people, have an interest in marketing and PR, and love PC gaming! If you think you have what it takes to be a Guru, ABIT wants to know in 200 words or less!

Do you have what it takes to be Guru?

Are you Guru?

To apply to become an ABIT Guru, go to:
    http://www.abit.com.tw/event/beguru/uguru.htm

For more information on ABIT and ABIT Engineered products, go to:
    http://www.abit.com.tw
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

I would like be a part of this, but the site will not let me submit my information. Is there any alternate site/email contact that I can reach so I can show ABIT my interest in this? Thank you.

Comment

I had absolutely no problem submitting my application, have you
      tried installing the simplified Chinese language pack??????:confused:
      Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

:D ended up being a site error. talked to the webmaster and everything got fixed. thanx.

Comment

Working...
        X