Gigaram Memory question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gigaram Memory question

I will soon purchase a gb of ram for gaming purposes. I was wondering if anyone has used/bought "gigaram" products and are good. I cant find any review what so ever on gigaram products. I am worried ordering it when I dont know if its a good brand or not. Any input would be great. -Thanks

ive never heard of them, but if you want some good quality OCZ, Mushkin and kingston are all good ones. OCZ are pretty good especially if you want to overclock.. You should get at least PC3200 Ram, but if you want to overclcok PC3500 will be better

Comment

Never heard of it... Stick with Kingston, Kingmax, OCZ, Mushkin, and Corsair. Go for low timings, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Yawgm0th
        Never heard of it... Stick with Kingston, Kingmax, OCZ, Mushkin, and Corsair. Go for low timings, too.
        Just because you've never heard of it doesn't necessarily mean its bad. I've heard some good things about Gigaram myself.

Ah and you forgot Crucial, GeiL, Kreton, Buffalo Technologies, and Samsung.

Comment

I knew I forgot a bunch.

Whatever, if it has low timings (and actually advertises timings), then it might be worth a shot.

Comment

Working...
          X