Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone help me identify my comp's RAM???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone help me identify my comp's RAM???

I have a packard bell multimedia 730. I need to know the original type of RAM it came with from the factory. If you can't tell me then may be you can tell me where I might look. I tried packard bell.com but it's all BS now. Thank you, whoever you are!!!

Google :roll:

Comment

Go to Crucial and enter the appropriate info about your computer, and it will tell you what ram you need.
      Find compatible DRAM memory and SSD upgrades for your PC or Laptop with our Crucial Advisor tool or Crucial System Scanner, with FREE US delivery!

Comment

Originally posted by bigjackusa
        Go to Crucial and enter the appropriate info about your computer, and it will tell you what ram you need.
        http://www.crucial.com/
        From the guide,
        We're Sorry!
        No products are currently available for the system you selected. Your system may require proprietary or non-standard parts

Comment

Sorry about that. Never had "no listing" from Crucial before. Here's a site that claims to have some though:
          We take all the guesswork out of how to upgrade your PC and Mac computers with more RAM memory. Speed up your computer performance with a memory upgrade.

Comment

well i know one thing is for sure about your ram, like mine it sucks. :cry:
            amd 4200 x2
            2gb ocz gold pc4000
            dfi utlpl nf4 sli-d
            antec sp500
            bfg7800gtx
            zalman cpu cooler

Comment

Working...
            X