Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help me identify this pc133 ram(pic)

im about to make a trade and am going to recieve 2 x 256 of pc133 ram
    but im not sure what company makes it and how much it is worth so can u guys give me some details please.

for some reason the pic doesnt want to show up every once in awhile on my pc.

if u cant see te pic, on the ram there is an "M" with like a circle around it

Comment

It is a 256Mb PC-133 CL3 SDRAM (non ECC) chip manufactured by Micron.
      32 Meg x 64 configuratrion

I'm not current at all on pricing, but I would guess around $40 (USA) new?
      The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Did you get that out of a Dell? 8)

Comment

no i didnt get it from a dell. some1 is sending me those to chips because i need them for my older pc. was jsut curious on their value.
          mr.c u said it is micron, is that crucial micron ?

Comment

No, company named Micron. Here you go

Comment

tacos u say there is no company called micron, then what exactly is it?

Comment

No *comma* that means you rest a minute. I said no replying to ure post. There IS a company called Micron.

Discover Micron Technology's products and technologies, providing leading memory and storage innovation supporting breakthrough customer solutions.

Discover Micron Technology's products and technologies, providing leading memory and storage innovation supporting breakthrough customer solutions.

Comment

lol thx

i looked up the part information but i didnt find anything useful except what's already printed on the lable.

do u know if this is good quality RAM for OCing a p3 700 ?

currently its at 866 with a 256mb stick of infineon ram.
                  if i add these two extra sticks do you thinki can make it upward to a gig?
                  i want to break 933 atleast thats my goal. temps are still low btw and the pc has been running at 866 for a few months now.

Comment

Yeah, it should be fine for a P3 as the FSB isnt that high..

Comment

personally, my first goal would be to see if it can run at CL2 with stability

but, everyone has their own agenda :)
                      The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Working...
                      X