No announcement yet.

Need a new ISP!! -angry-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they have good deals if you use their telephone service..if not they are fkn expensive:eek:

Comment

for u ausies lookin for a dialup ISP

www.xis.com.au

my bud signed up - it's unmetered access for 25/month au

see if they have it in your area :D

Comment

hehe, he just requested that if you sign up, to sign up under him

username giles123

of course he gets 10 off his bill for each that does ;)

Comment

Yes - just checked - XiS have a PoP in Caboolture Synthetic...... may be worth a look :thumb:
          What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

And if you can get someone to sign up maybe you could also get $10 off. ;)
            <center> </center>

Comment

thanks wuntvor, i'll have a look now

umm...i didnt think ppl were allowed to do that? i forget what its called.. where u say..yea everyone sign up under my name so i get money/$ off my bill..etc????? (sorry i'm tired and pissed off. thats the best description i can do)

Comment

well i just had a look. and this seems to be the best for me.... :D

iAccount Most Popular
                $24.95 per month Unlimited Hours, Unlimited Downloads, 1 Email Account, No Personal Webspace, Untimed Session Limit.

their ADSL service doesnt seem too bad either....

Comment

Well that certainly doesn't sound bad at all now does it? ;)
                  Certainly a better deal than what ya have now anyway. :smokin:
                  <center> </center>

Comment

yea. sure does....
                    cept my new month only just started. so i'll have to wait about 2 - 3 weeks i think:(

Comment

Originally posted by Synthetic

umm...i didnt think ppl were allowed to do that? i forget what its called.. where u say..yea everyone sign up under my name so i get money/$ off my bill..etc????? (sorry i'm tired and pissed off. thats the best description i can do)

no prob, he just asked me to throw in that sign up under me thing ;)

hope it works out for ya :thumb:

Comment

You'll be pleased you moved Synthetic.....

Hel$tra announced today that they are raising the charge from A$24.95/month to A$28.95/month. If you sign up for a 12-month contract, then you can still have it for $24.95/month, but why bother?
                        What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

poor ppl who have hel$tra :(

did you see the price of their BB :eek:
                          TT Original

Comment

Originally posted by Synthetic

you mean pyramid advertising schemes? I didn't think it was legal any more either... but who am I to judge..
                            SileNceR, Messenger of the Dark and the Night. To post quality, or not to post at all, THAT is the Question - Never again ask what can my post count do for me besides increasing my ego, but instead ask what can I do to help someone else!
                            Overclockers Melbourne (http://www.ocmelbourne.com).

Comment

I talked to my bud last night, and apparently this ISP is exactly that - if he signs up alot of ppl then they start payin him money

I hate Pyramid scheme stuff
                              do what you will, but it still looks like a good ISP :D

Comment

Originally posted by Albinus
                                You'll be pleased you moved Synthetic.....

Hel$tra announced today that they are raising the charge from A.95/month to A.95/month. If you sign up for a 12-month contract, then you can still have it for .95/month, but why bother?
                                read above man. still gotta wait about 2 - 3 weeks:(

Comment

Working...
                                X