Network #10061 Error....what IS this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Network #10061 Error....what IS this?

well in my other thread asking ppl to try & hack my netserver read my last post...obviously someone must have gotten in...well no i have a bit of a prob...i use Bali Dynamic DNS to update my Ip when i get disconnected then reconnect for my webpage..k? well now after i restarted i & connected to the net i tried to update my ip by clicking on a button that updates it...i get the following error: Socket Error # 10061 Connection Refused.....well thats not all, i booted up & doesn't MySQL start with windows? well neway i went to the mysql\bin dir & ran mysql thru the command prompt & get the following error: ERROR 2003: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' <10061> well after i saw the 10061 error number i realised somethings defiently wrong with the comp & can't be just the one prog...does anybody know what this 10061 error is? ive checked the routes, all seem alright, checked all my TCP/IP settings, they are the same as always...also the way i realised that mySQL wasn't working was because i got this error when i tried to access vbulletin for my site: http://jericho.ath.cx/forums/

argh, everybody ive asked this has got them stumped...any suggestions, any at all are very welcome!
    At the request of wiggo ;)

wow that sounds hard... The MySQL problem I think stems from a DNS prob. On one of my Linux boxes running DNS I hard this problem when the DNS got messed up. It can't find localhost because the route is not there even though it is there. As far as what caused the problem in the first place, when someone got in did anything change? Hope this helps some. DId you say you were running linux or Windoze. If it is Linux then add localhost and the IP 127.0.0.1 to host file. If Windoze add that in host and lmhost files.

Comment

just went to that forum link you put there.. worked fine.. ???

Comment

i can get in fine too
        TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

yeah works fine now...only coz i formatted! :(

ne0z, i checked the hosts file like 100000 times before i formatted to make sure it hadn't been changed from 127.0.0.1 localhost to something else, coz thats what i was thinking too :), thanx for the suggestion tho...btw, im runnin 2k Server...everyone join mah forums :D

Comment

hehe, i see ive got 6 ppl joined :D...did any of you recieve the confirmation e-mail? coz i dunno if thats working...:?:

Comment

nope, no comfirmation email :(
              TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

your forums suck

oh yeah it didn't send me one either
                TT Original

Comment

Me neither and I did want to say how good ya were at pp's. :D
                  <center> </center>

Comment

tell me the second ya's get the e-mails plz..ive got a few ideas :)

Comment

just checked

no email yet

olie is getting bored
                      TT Original

Comment

Yeah almost a week now, what's it comin' by snail mail? :?:
                        <center> </center>

Comment

LOL, just gotta setup SMTP :)

Comment

Gee I thought ya would of had that done by now. :D

Comment

Working...
                            X