No announcement yet.

G41M-VS3 Mother Board Internet issues.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G41M-VS3 Mother Board Internet issues.

I have a G41M-VS3 Motherboard with the Atheros Internet chip set. I have the AR8132 PCI-E driver installed
    For some reason the adaptor is not recognizing that I have a Ethernet cable plugged in. YES I HAVE TRIED OTHER GOOD CABLES.

Is this the correct driver or if not please give me download link to the correct driver.

Thanks

Chuck

Re: G41M-VS3 Mother Board Internet issues.

OS you're using?

Where did you D/L the current driver you installed?

Possible bad port on a/the switch?
    #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
    ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

Originally posted by - wardog - View Post
      OS you're using?

Where did you D/L the current driver you installed?

Possible bad port on a/the switch?
      Windows 7 ultimate. 32
      driver came from athros support

no errors in properties and it says it is working properly after debug but reports no cable connected.

Chuck

Comment

Well, when all else seems lost, try the one from the MB manufacturer:

ASRock > G41M-VS3
        #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
        ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

Working...
        X