No announcement yet.

How can I tell how much I've D/L?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes ya's over there don't have to contend with the Hell$tra backbone charge rate who's moto is "billions of $'s worth of profit isn't enough each year, let's squeeze more out of them". They basically dictate all ISP companies terms here as I've only had to put up with the d/l cap for 3 months now. :cry:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

That is quite lousy. :thumbs do

Comment

Wow,
        I guess I would owe the national debt at the end of the month.

I know internet service is different depending on where you live. In Europe it's the telco's that make a ton of money. Guess in Austrailia it's the bandwidth issue.

That would really take some getting used to...watching my downloading....bet it limits your on line gaming time too heh?

Comment

it does. a friend and I went through just under 1gb on the weekend along gaming... only got 8 1/2 left for the rest of the month now

Comment

Originally posted by Mingus
            Wow, I am in Minnesota, and I pay US for a 2Mbit cable modem, with unilmited downloads. I couldnt imagine only dl'ing 2 or 3 gigs a month.
            Thats beautiful mingus, what company?
            I only have DSL, but i've already donwloaded atleast a gig today, and ive only been on for 3 or 4 hours altogether, and that doesnt include my sisters, who love their P2P free music.

I just love american antitrust laws and how it helps the consumer.

Comment

My ISP is a local company called HBC.

Comment

Working...
              X