No announcement yet.

Connection Testing (DSLreports.com)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope its not too BIG! what do you guys use to make your reports so small?
    - Damien

Comment

beacuse if you look at the results, lots of us have DIALUP which is **** slow
      TT Original

Comment

Originally posted by [size=6
        Flaco[/size]]
        Hope its not too BIG! what do you guys use to make your reports so small?
        We crop the excess out so just what is needed is dislayed. ;)
        <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Originally posted by Olie
          beacuse if you look at the results, lots of us have DIALUP which is **** slow
          i think he means the size of the pic :p

i use photoshop, but you can do it in paint, but i'm too lazy to do another little tutorial atm

anywho, i got a bit more on the DL than wiggo did :D
          TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

and i just did another test just then :D
            look at the upload :D
            TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

Well I'm not worried but here's the one I just did with 3 of the PC's here active on it. ;)

Comment

I was a little disappointed at my results with an ADSL line, but as long as Mr. C is still using the Pony Express, I guess I shouldn't complain. :laugh:

JM
                Have you hugged a Midget today?

Comment

I've seen better....but there are 6 computer in my house that are all hooked up to my DSL line so I guess that could have a fault there

Comment

I don't know if the Telstra servers are stuffing up or whatnot, so I can't really say it's accurate, but it sounds like it :D
                    Definitly going to upgrade ;O Look at all the pwetty colours!

Comment

Originally posted by SCS
                      I don't know if the Telstra servers are stuffing up or whatnot, so I can't really say it's accurate, but it sounds like it :D
                      Definitly going to upgrade ;O Look at all the pwetty colours!

Is that a 512Kbps ADSL connection? If so that's excellent for a country town :)
                      What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

My country town ADSL:

Comment

how the hell are you giez getting these speeds i got dsl and m speed is 650down adn 136 up tell me how to tweka my connection. i have already done that a little such as mtue but i still cant find a way to get it .

Comment

There are lots of tweaks to try - do a google search and see what strikes your fancy.

In the event that you have done all you can__this should make you feel better:cry:
                            The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

MWHAHHAHAAHAHHAHH!!!! i say goodbye to Dial-Up and helllllllooooooooo to ADSL!! :DD:D:D:D

/me = fuggin stoked!

hrmm, my dslreport is a lil low today...was up around 430 yesterday...ohhh well, still whomps dialup :D:D
                              At the request of wiggo ;)

Comment

i did google searches so many times i have done a lot i need osme suggestions of what you giez did to tweak your dsl please!!! thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X