Wireless Router IP Conflict??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wireless Router IP Conflict??

Well we bought this D-Link 802.11b wireless PCI DWL-520 and well we can only get one computer to use the internet at 1 time....if another is signed on, it says the IP addresses conflict with one another and kicks us both off the internet....We have 3 computers total....1 can only work of those 3 at once...how do we get all 3 working together?

(posting this for a friend)
    Case: Thermaltake Xaser III // Power Supply: Thermaltake Butterfly 480w // Motherboard: Chaintech 9CJS Zenith // Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.4 C // Heatsink: Vantec Aeroflow // Video Card: Asus 9600 XT // Harddrive: Western Digital Raptor 36.7 GB // DVD Burner: Pioneer DVR-A06 // Soundcard: Audigy 2 // Speakers: Logitech Z-680's

Re: Wireless Router IP Conflict??

Are you using just one computer hooked to your internet connection and using that one as a gateway, allowing the other two to connect through that one?

Comment

This is the person that is having the problem..I had a friend post for me, but yes we have this sbc yahoo dsl thing and its going into 1 computer right, well the other 2 my brother and I have, were trying to get online wirelessly through my dad's computer....but somehow we cant get more than 1 online at a time because it says IP conflicts....any ideas guys?

Comment

Have you run the Internet Connection Wizard on all of them?

Just wanted to make sure that you have the one hooked to the internet as the "Gateway" and the others are configured to connect to the internet through that "Gateway"

Comment

Coonect the wireless router directly to the SBC modem, your father's computer to the router and the others wirelessly. This should resolve any of the connection issues.

Comment

Entrepreneurs often with people who have the authority to make the WOW Gold success of Buy WOW Gold business, deal with it. Whether to choose a dealer in the face of your product or a manager, which companies receive a project is awarded, their decisions affect your bottom line. To succeed, you may feel obliged to WOW Gold sale them control the flow of conversation and tell you to back up the best way to a contract. But you do not. Instead, you have the playing field so that people in positions of RuneScape Gold Power Level and value of your experience level ruling.

Comment

Is there any website/process to know the location of IP address not mine. different peoples they have commented on my site..

Comment

Wireless Router IP Conflict??

I am having three computers with me. I also have the Wireless router. The thing is that I want to have all the three computer connected to the same router. Well it is not that I have never done this before; I have done the same when I was having the wired one, but with the wireless I am finding it extremely difficult to cope up with. I now doubt if that is possible at all. I am not hundred percent sure about the same and hence need some assistance. The thing is that when I try to connect the first system it gets connected with it without any issues but when I try connecting the second I get an error message saying that there is conflict between the IP and then it just kicks both the system, the same thing happens when I try with the other. Any lights.

Comment

Whether to choose a dealer in the face of your product or a manager, which companies receive a project is awarded, their decisions affect your bottom line. To succeed, you may feel obliged to WOW Gold sale them control the flow of conversation and tell you to back up the best way to a contract. But you do not. Instead, you have the playing field so that people in positions of RuneScape Gold Power Level and value of your experience level ruling.

Comment

Working...
                  X