Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Is One Huuuuuuge Lan!!!

http://www.dreamhack.org/dh01/index.html

check out the pics!!! it waz in switzerland & waz 5-6000 ppl LAN!!! <- & thats no typo!! :eek:

now THAT is one huge mofo of a lan

Comment

is that the same one that those cops busted into or was that some other lan elsewhere in europe?

Comment

Originally posted by SileNceR
        is that the same one that those cops busted into or was that some other lan elsewhere in europe?
        I heard about that.. pretty funny.. also a bit annoying.. if anyone has any tricks up their sleeves for morbius 2, i'll whoop em myself.

Comment

lol

that is one HUGE lan :)

Comment

I seen some pics recently of one held in the US which had almost 9000 gamers there and was held in a football stadium (under cover one of course). :smokin:
            The power bill must have been humungus. :eek:
            <center></center>

Comment

don't spose u have the links of pix of that LAN?

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo
                I seen some pics recently of one held in the US which had almost 9000 gamers there and was held in a football stadium (under cover one of course). :smokin:
                The power bill must have been humungus. :eek:
                <center></center>
                Sounds like the yearly QuakeCon, or maybe the big one that the PGL [professional gamers league] has. [I'm not sure if PGL exists anymore though..

Comment

I can't even remember which site had the links for it but it was certainly populated. If I happen to come across it again I'll post a pic or two. ;)
                  <center></center>

Comment

Now that's a BIG!!!!! LAN!

Comment

Mmmmmmmmm... massive LANage.

But I think there comes a number where that many people becomes pointless at a LAN... I mean, at a 1000 player LAN, you would have just as many CS games available as at a 10,000 :)

Comment

I am moving this thread to the Everything Networking forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris
                          Mmmmmmmmm... massive LANage.

But I think there comes a number where that many people becomes pointless at a LAN... I mean, at a 1000 player LAN, you would have just as many CS games available as at a 10,000 :)

so, it still looks funky & it'd be kewl to enter CS & just look at all the servers up & running....there'd be like HEAPZ all maxed out most likely too..

Comment

Some mean file sharing going on there.

Comment

LOL, just imagine if Bill Gates walked in & setup a comp & went thru some shares..imagine all the MS Warez. rofl

Comment

Working...
                              X