PC home theater assistance needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC home theater assistance needed

Well off on a new tangent and :hammer: on my latest project. I bought the Gainward GeForce 2 Ti/500, with VIVO. This has the S-type video connector. A friend told me that there is a radio transmitter type router that would link my baby to my big screen for DVD playing, Game play and web surfing. Does anybody got any ideas on where I can find this item, or have any experence with a similar setup, or have any recommendation one?:)

Do you have an S-Video Input on your TV?

Comment

Figured there was an adapter of some sort. Or run it thru a hdtv converter.

Comment

You have a HDTV? I want one.

Comment

Originally posted by Dlab
          Or run it thru a hdtv converter.
          you lucky *******!!!!
          TT Original

Comment

Originally posted by FA-MAS
            You have a HDTV? I want one.
            All ya need is the convertor on any tv. If I don't get help here I have lines out a couple other places. I'll detail out the hardware when I get it all tracked down.

It's looking pretty reasonable, accouple $100 bucks. What I have in mind is a wireless Home PC based theater and stero system and a home network computer system for 4 systems. Along with all the home DVD and audito coping and editing you could want.
            I'm looking forward to playing Max Payne or surfing the Web on the big screen. If I can get around the kids and Mom. :thumb:

Comment

Working...
            X